Subject: Re: Surfaces...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 03:10:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, Adrian Onsen wrote:

> 	Here's another question kind of related to something I posted 
> earlier... I have a lamp object in my nimation, and at some point, the 
> bulb goes on... How Do I change the the attributes of the bulb at some 
> arbitrary frame? I want it to change color at some point from a dark grey 
> to a light yellow...

Make the bulb a seperate object and use two different versions of it, one 
with grey surface attributes and another with bright luminous yellow 
surface attributes.

Then either morph between the two with Morph Surfaces turned on or simply 
key-frame both bulbs to the same spot and dissolve out the grey one while 
you dissolve in the yellow one. (use a one frame envelope with Linear 
turned on so that the grey bulb disappears the same instant the yellow 
bulb appears)

                                     -David Warner

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]